If you have been accused of a crime in Charleston, Summerville, or in the surrounding South Carolina areas, get in touch with a Charleston criminal defense attorney right away.
At Thurmond Kirchner & Timbes, P.A., our dedicated Charleston, SC, criminal defense lawyers, including Lead Counsel Paul Thurmond, have years of courtroom experience on both sides of the aisle. We are thorough, aggressive, and discreet. Each of our defense attorneys brings extensive experience practicing criminal defense in South Carolina.
Types of Cases We Handle
At Thurmond Kirchner & Timbes, P.A., our criminal defense attorneys in Charleston provide aggressive and effective representation. We help clients accused of misdemeanors and felonies in state and federal courts.
Our South Carolina firm takes on a range of criminal matters, including:
- Driving offenses: If a person violates a traffic law or engages in any illegal conduct while operating a motor vehicle, they could face charges.
- Drug crimes: Any illegal conduct involving controlled substances can result in incarceration and/or a fine.
- White collar crimes: Generally, these are financially motivated offenses taking place in corporate settings. However, anyone can be accused of a violation.
- Violent crimes: Offenses falling under this category are those that result in great harm to others.
- DUI: drunk driving incidents
- Juvenile crimes: crimes committed by individuals under 18
- Domestic Violence
Our Charleston, SC, criminal defense lawyers have handled numerous complex cases. Thus, we know how to effectively guide you through the charge you are facing. No matter the offense you’ve been accused of, we will work hard toward a favorable result on your behalf.
Importance of Hiring a Criminal Defense Attorney in Charleston & Summerville
A criminal defense lawyer’s ultimate goal is to seek the best possible result for you, whether it is through dismissal of the charges, deferment programs, resolution through victim restitution, or entering a plea to a lesser charge.
At Thurmond Kirchner & Timbes, P.A., we work closely with you to explain the charges and any collateral consequences that might arise. Our team will give you straight answers and a clear understanding of your options, allowing you to make informed decisions. We know how important it is to minimize public exposure and protect your reputation when resolving the charges against you.
As criminal defense attorneys in Charleston, we also believe it is important not only to help with the problem but also to address other issues or concerns that might have contributed to its cause to further mitigate the potential penalties.