Charleston Criminal Defense Lawyer
Fighting Criminal Accusations in Charleston, Summerville & Throughout South Carolina
If you have been accused of a crime, get in touch with a our criminal defense lawyers in Charleston, SC right away. At Thurmond Kirchner & Timbes, P.A., our dedicated criminal defense attorneys in Charleston, SC, including Lead Counsel Paul Thurmond, have years of courtroom experience on both sides of the aisle. Our criminal lawyers are thorough, aggressive, and discreet. Each of our attorneys brings extensive experience practicing criminal defense in South Carolina.
We work hard to ensure your rights are protected throughout every step of your case. Schedule a free consultation with a Charleston criminal attorney by calling (843) 790-0083 or by contacting us online.
Types of Cases We Handle
At Thurmond Kirchner & Timbes, P.A., our criminal defense attorneys in Charleston provide aggressive and effective representation. We help clients accused of misdemeanors and felonies in state and federal courts.
Our South Carolina law firm takes on a range of criminal matters, including:
- Traffic Offenses: Violating traffic laws or engaging in any illegal conduct while operating a motor vehicle.
- Drug Crimes: Any illegal conduct involving controlled substances, including drug possession, drug manufacturing, and drug trafficking.
- White Collar Crimes: Financially motivated offenses taking place in corporate settings.
- Violent Crimes, including Assault & Battery: Offenses involving the use of violence or the threat of bodily harm to another person.
- DUI: Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Juvenile Crimes: Crimes committed by individuals under 18.
- Domestic Violence: Abusive and/or violent acts committed by one member of a household against another.
Our criminal defense lawyers have handled numerous complex cases. Thus, we know how to effectively guide you through the charge you are facing. No matter the offense you’ve been accused of, our Charleston criminal attorneys will work hard toward a favorable result on your behalf.
Why You Need to Hire a Criminal Defense Attorney
A criminal defense lawyer’s ultimate goal is to seek the best possible result for you, whether it is through dismissal of the charges, deferment programs, resolution through victim restitution, or entering a plea to a lesser charge.
At Thurmond Kirchner & Timbes, P.A., we work closely with you to explain the charges and any collateral consequences that might arise. Our team of dedicated Charleston criminal defense lawyers will give you straight answers and a clear understanding of your options, allowing you to make informed decisions. We know how important it is to minimize public exposure and protect your reputation when resolving the charges against you.
As criminal defense attorneys in Charleston, we also believe it is important not only to help with the problem but also to address other issues or concerns that might have contributed to its cause to further mitigate the potential penalties.
If you’re being investigated or have been accused of a crime, call our Charleston criminal defense lawyers now at (843) 790-0083.